I am by no means a writer... and I will not pretend to be. I mean I write amazing papers for grad school, but I never kept a journal or a diary and I don't think my life is really that exciting enough for other people (especially strangers) to even give a crap about but I thought starting a blog this year would help me, so here goes...
2011 was by far the WORST year of my life. In comparison to some other people, it wasn't all that bad, but compared to my other 33 years, it takes the cake! I had a good job, got laid off, changed careers and struggled with dating. I lost some good friends along the way and really realized who I could count on during my time of need. All in all, I'm not sad to see 2011 end but I'm nervous about 2012 and have high expectations. I'm just nervous about being let down.... again!
I thought writing a blog could be therapeutic. Sharing my thoughts and actually writing them down should help, right? It's a step... baby steps. This blog will be about my struggles as a single 34 year old, making a career change, trying to lose weight and searching for true love. I think (or hope) this is going to be my year! I'm following my dreams and becoming a teacher. I'm going to get myself in shape and finally shed the excess pounds that have literally been "weighing me down" for years and I want to find the love we all deserve. I'm sick of kissing the frogs.... I'm ready to find my Prince Charming!!
Thanks for taking my journey with me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment