Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SKINNYBITCH#

Last spring, I decided to train on my own for a half marathon.  Those who know me, must have thought I'd lost my marbles!  I was not, nor do I really consider myself now to be, ATHLETIC!  At all.  There wasn't one shred of athleticism in my body.  But not, I finished both a 5k and a 10k in the month of January.  I'd say 2014 is off to a great start!  Here is a photo from my 10k on January 26, 2014.  This is my famous "yay!  we're almost done with this race" pose.  Notice the two thumbs up :)  I posted this photo to Facebook today and made it my new profile photo.  In 5 hours, 101 "liked" it and 5 of my friends commented on how good I looked... one even posted skinnybitch#!  WOW!  That made my day.  I didn't post it for the comments or the praise, but it's amazing how great that can make you feel!!  That made my day... so I went to the gym and ran 3 miles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment